Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Music that's Alright With Me

If I had to pick my favorite song at the moment, I'd say it would be Alright With Me by Kris Allen. If you don't know who he is, he also sang the song, Live Like We're Dying. If you still don't know who that is, he won the eighth season of American Idol. If you still don't know who that is...well, he's a singer. Anyway, the song is bouncy, fun, and super catchy.

You can listen to a live, stripped down version of it here:



This stripped down version of the song has a little bit more of a country-ish vibe and is a bit different from the album version, which is here:


Personally, I think it's a great song and it's kind of refreshing to hear a catchy song devoid of auto-tune or electronic elements. I really hope that it'll take off.

So, check it out and comment on it, if you want. Oh, and if you like it, buy it on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment